Deccan Plateau is Informatica INFORM Partner for 3rd year in a row. The INFORM Partner Program provides Deccan Plateau with the ability to engage with Informatica to offer customers valuable solutions and services around the Informatica product suite. The program consists of a comprehensive set of sales and enablement resources and financial benefits to help partners profit from solutions and services offered in conjunction with Informatica including:
- Access to the Full Range of Informatica’s Industry Leading Products
- Collaborative Sales Teaming with Informatica’s Sales Force
- Access and Exposure to Informatica’s Customer Base
- Financial Benefits for Reselling Informatica Software and Solutions
- Referral Fees and Development Fund Benefits for “Identifying” and “Assisting” Informatica Software Sales
- Free and Discounted Partner Training, Certification, and Accreditation
- beINFORMed, the Informatica Partner Portal and One-Stop Resource for Empowering Your Informatica License Business
The Cloudera Connect partner program is designed to champion partner advancement and solution development for the Cloudera ecosystem. Cloudera offers an unrivaled breadth and depth of products and services to enterprises wanting to harness the power of all their data. Together with our partners, we can ensure that our customers can build a secure and open enterprise data hub with the most comprehensive ecosystem of leading partner applications, tools, frameworks, services, and platforms.
Cloudera promotes a broader, stronger market presence by combining partner services expertise with Cloudera Enterprise, a revolutionary Apache Hadoop based data management platform designed specifically to address the opportunities and challenges of big data.
Cloudera Connect Partners can:
- Access technical and sales resources by Hadoop and big data experts
- Increase individual brand awareness in the big data marketplace
- Attend NDA briefings on Cloudera’s products, release updates, and roadmap
- Promote product resources and company information to the Cloudera sales team
MapR delivers on the promise of Hadoop with a proven, enterprise-grade platform that supports a broad set of mission-critical and real-time production uses. MapR brings unprecedented dependability, ease-of-use and world-record speed to Hadoop, NoSQL, database and streaming applications in one unified Big Data platform. MapR is used across financial services, retail, media, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications and government organizations as well as by leading Fortune 100 and Web 2.0 companies.